Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Florida Trip

One of my best friends is a student pastor at Flamingo Road Church in Ft. Lauderdale, and I had the opportunity to help with the music for their summer camp near Gainesville last week. I was playing with a band called Crimson Vera (crimsonvera.com) from South Florida.

They are an amazing group of guys, and the Lord really did some cool things all week…especially during the music and teaching times. We had around 350 Middle and High School students and leaders. The Video Team produced some crazy funny stuff. Hopefully, we can link those up shortly. The tech & d├ęcor team transformed this room into a very cool atmosphere.

But the coolest thing was that there were several students that came to know Christ and many others that grew closer to Him.
We came back to Ft. Lauderdale, and I played with the weekend band.

I had a blast all week! I miss doing ministry with all of you guys.

2 comments:

Harrison said...

you're back to blogging! yesssssssssssss. I knew it. And yes, camp was the bomb.com. Very fun times, my cuppy friend.

tiffanyherrera said...

Just searching any blogs that mention Flamingo Road Church. Glad you could join us..the weekend church band is AWESOME!!!