Monday, November 13, 2006

How bout' tem Hawgs?


For those of you not raised in Arkansas, let me translate the title to this post. This is a common phrase used when the Arkansas Razorbacks are doing particularly well at sports. Properly translated, the phrase would read: Can you believe how well the Hogs are doing right now? This phrase is too "sophisticated" for us. It sounds like something that a person from the North would say. Therefore, we shorten and add our accent to produce the title phrase.
I'm looking forward to football season!

1 comment:

WorldPipeline said...

Doing a good job for sure...I wish my Sooners were having that kind of season..and I write about that here:

"I think Notre Dame is a good team, but I just don't see how they can be ranked higher than Arkansas in 3 of the 4 polls.

The beginning of another rant at
FootballPipeline.biz"