Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Fall Guy


I went into Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of things, and there it was...The Fall Guy DVD. I was immediately taken back to my favorite TV show as a kid. I don't remember which network aired the show...oh yeah, we only had one channel until I was eighteen...it must have been ABC.
The show ran from 1981 to about 84. Colt Seavers (Lee Majors) was a stuntman and a bounty hunter with the coolest truck in the world. The babe of the show (and my first crush) was Heather Thomas. I had the Fall Guy lunch box, t-shirt, and the scale model of the truck. The acting quality was much less than an 8 yr old boy would notice, but it didn't matter as long as the truck was in the episode. I read where a truck that they used in the show sold on ebay in 2003. What I would give to have that truck!
Did I buy the DVD? Heck yeah! If you weren't fortunate enough to see an episode, then watch the intro and you'll see what I mean.

3 comments:

Michael Archer said...

you look like the fall guy in your new picture.

S.A. said...

That's what I was going for.

jason said...

seriously...how old are you again? :-)