Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If only she were a conservative


Sheryl was on Larry King last night promoting Obama. I almost couldn't stomach it. (sigh) Oh well, nobody's perfect. She was also among those who performed at the DNC...including Sugarland! Now Sheryl, as a Democrat, I can tolerate and somewhat understand but Sugarland? I propose that we (country music fans) boycott them along with that stupid, not-so-country song, "All I Wanna Do hoo hoo hoo hoo." I can't change the station quick enough!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Ahhhh, Charlton. Why you gotta be like that :)

S.A. said...

Please don't tell me you like that song...or even worse, a Democrat! hmmm, I don't know which is worse.

Lesley said...

Funny. I am one of 'those'.

Definitely do not like the song.

Willie Nelson fan? He is coming to Jonesboro.

Emalyn's Mama said...

Don't be dissing Sugarland! Although I don't agree with their choice of party, I must say that me and my 2-year-old sure can sing this song like we're part of their band while we are in the car!
McCain~Palin 08!

S.A. said...

Wow! What a hornet's nest...I can feel the stingers of the Democrats and Sugarland fans.

Lesley said...

Crackin' me up!

James Hewitt said...

All I can say about the whole issue is.....COUNTRY SUCKS!!!!

S.A. said...

James, you're just jealous that it didn't originate on the West coast!