Friday, January 09, 2009

iphone/touch Apps


So, I got an iphone a couple of months ago, and I've been amused at all the useful and useless downloadable applications. Here are some cool games I have...Brain Tuner, Hangman, and the very addictive Word Warp. There is also a free language translator! If only I'd had this while in Peru! I did pay $5 for a bible trivia game...not worth it. The same questions repeat.
In the "useless" category...
Bubble Wrap for those addicted to popping that stuff. How annoying!
Zippo Lighter...a virtual flame for concert safety. It even reacts when you try to blow it out...amazing! I'll download this for the upcoming Brad Paisley concert although there aren't any "flame worthy" sort of Journey "Faithfully" moments at a Paisley concert.
and lastly...Aero guitar...I'm embarrassed to download it, much less be caught playing it! (you'd love that one, Heather!)

What other fav or funny apps have you found?

3 comments:

Heather Orr said...

I can just see you waiting in a doctor's office playing "Aero Guitar!"

Dana said...

I saw the bubble wrap one too! Crazy. The Light Sabre cracks me up. My brother has it. As for my favorite.... Zenbe (listmaker) and Grocery IQ which is AWESOME for trips to WalMart! I love it!!!

wenbin wang said...

To meet for the demand of baseball game that needs additional grip on the grassy field, Hogan Online
a pair of spiked sneakers is of necessity, for which would be the premise of a successful baseball match. Spiked soles of the baseball sneakers Hogan Onlinehave the function of tightening grip over the ground by not letting you to fall down even the surface is slick with rain. Baseball sneakers Franklin Marshall Hoodies
are designed for you with molded rubber cleats and heel pull tab for easy wear as well as to exhibit excellent traction over the ground. Abercrombie and Fitch ClothingFew sneakers are even available with baseball design at the side for stylish look.