Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Best Job in the World

Yeah, I know...it's been awhile. I almost forgot my password. Anyway, read this article about this guy who won the "best job in the world" competition.

Description: Caretaker of an Austrailian tropic island
Duties: Explore the Great Barrier Reef for six months and report the findings
Compensation: $110,000

I could handle that, but, speaking unspiritually, my idea of the best job in the world might be getting paid to hunt and fish...or getting paid to play music. What's your idea of the best job in the world?

2 comments:

Heather Orr said...

1) Getting paid to stay home and cook

2) Getting paid to give tours at Disney

3) Getting paid to shop

4) Getting paid to drink Starbucks

5) Getting paid to travel

Mike Archer said...

Getting paid to play in the dirt...(think about it).